Monday 17 November 2008

Talk

Thursday night was the first time that I had met with both my best friends together in over a year... which is terrible in a way but made for a very good reunion. Girls being girls they're very interested in the love lives of others, regardless of class or creed, but somehow the talk always moves onto marriage.

Honestly, this confuses me. It's almost like they don't care who it is as long as you can marry them in the end. Well I care, I very much care. I fully intend on getting married, at the right time to the right person.

I don't agree with the whole route society has taken on this one, sure divorce is sometimes needed, but I don't think it should really be thought of as an option until there is nothing else you can do, and part of that is being sure that you want to marry that person in the first place.

I cannot stress enough how much I believe in the right person at the right time.

No comments: