Friday 12 September 2008

I'm feeling the emo side today... plus listening to music is just about the only thing keeping me sane....

I love the torment you can put into Wicked Game by Chris Issak, i need to remember it and apply it to my exam pieces... Actually torment would work quite well in When I Am Laid in Earth after all she is dying for love a man.... even if he is a bit a bastard

I still can't get what I should be feeling in If I Loved You though.... the character is a bit too calculating for me to understand. I'm not sure if she even is calculating, after all she knows it's going to end terribly but she goes through it anyway... hmmm... i'm afraid it's just an emotion i've never really felt and if i have i didn't know it

might have to look into that instead of doing cisco right now

No comments: